[DWJ] Re: Travels in June

Roslyn rosgross at bigpond.net.au
Sun Apr 8 00:20:08 EDT 2007

<<I would love to meet up with you in Israel, and if Esther can be convinced
to join us it would be lovely to meet her as well. The only problem is that
I'm due to have another baby (my third) sometime between the last week of
May and the first week of June, so it might very well be tricky to arrange.
Still, you have my email, I'll email you offlist with my phone number, and
when the time comes we'll play it by ear.>>

Good grief, Gili, couldn't you have arranged to give birth at a time that's
more convenient for other people?? I mean, how selfish can you be! :-)

Seriously, it's lovely news, and it will be a busy and special time for you
and your family. It would be great if we can meet, but as you say, we'll
have to see how it pans out!

I've forgotten where you live in Israel, Gili!

Where do you live, Esther? Do you think we might be able to meet?

Ros