[DWJ] RE: any actors around?

Lauren Ressue ressuel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 14:46:18 EDT 2007

I'm another lurker around here and am delurking only to respond to
this inquiry!  I've been subscribed to this list off and on for the
past, oh probaby 7 years.  I keep having to unsubscribe as I don't
have enough time to read all the emails when I'm in the middle of a
show.
   Which brings me back to this subject.  I am currently working in a
small professional theatre.  I am *not* an actor, but I can probably
get one's email for you.  I have experience stage managing and doing
other techy things and most of my contacts are designers and whatnot,
but I'm sure I could cajole an actor into spending a little time
answering questions.
    I'll ask around and get back to you.  In the meantime, good luck!
Lauren