[DWJ] OT: any actors around?

Andrea Jones bendy_legs2 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 3 19:08:55 EDT 2007

well i do a little community theater so im no good to be interview (also
only 16) but i do know a bit about the middle ages theater.
for one thing it was only men! totally horrid i think. And for the people
viewing the plays that were put on in Shakespeare time it was overly crowded
and it all matted where you were put by how rich and important you were. The
peasants had to stand like animals shoulder to shoulder, and if they had to
use you bathroom they just went to a corner and went there... not all that
nice.
And the majority of time the actors were just the local men, butcher, baker,
candlestick maker. (just like in a midsummer nights dream)

Well thast realy all i can think of now. (sorry about any spelling errors)