[DWJ] Any paid book reviewers out there?

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 3 12:04:02 EDT 2007

I've done a bit of academic reviewing (some of proposals, and some of
finished books), and it seems to vary with the publisher quite a bit.
I've been paid anything from a couple of books to about $200Cdn and a
bunch of flowers. I don't actively pursue the opportunity to write
reviews, but I do 2-3 a year when people ask me.

robyn