[DWJ] Any paid book reviewers out there?

Mon Apr 2 18:33:40 EDT 2007

I had a MUCH better subject line, but it made the message look like porn
spam.

I'm mentoring a girl whose assignment was to pick someone in a career she
was interested in and follow that person around to see what it's like.  She
wants to review books for a living, poor kid, and I'm the closest thing to
it in our neighborhood.  But since I don't actually get paid for reading and
critiquing, there were some questions I couldn't answer--namely, how much
could someone expect to make in this field?  So I'm once again coming to all
y'all for help.  Any type of review work (freelance or salaried) or
criticism will count.

Melissa