[DWJ] 13th Enchanter?

Minnow minnow at belfry.org.uk
Mon Apr 2 17:47:48 EDT 2007

jodel has spotted it!  Yay!

>Someone else may have already asked this and been answered, but I can't
>recall it.
>
>A work called 'The 13th Enchanter' is listed among DWJ's previous work
>in the fromnt of 'The Game' but i cannot place thins story. Is it
>something from a recent anthology or is it something that hasn't quite
>escaped yet?

You win the DWJ Official Congratulatory Pat On The Back.

This title is a complete invention, which escaped from the "other works by"
list in a previous book, to which it was added by an editor with a sense of
humour who wanted to see whether anyone noticed.  Nobody did.

Well done ye!

Minnow (I have been biting my tongue, and now I can stop)