[DWJ] Bujold query

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Apr 2 00:51:07 EDT 2007

Emma said:

I think the three short stories in the "Borders of Infinity" volume
were linked with a larger story where Miles is in hospital and Illyan
is questioning him. However, these linking parts were quite short IIRC.

Ah, a framing story. I can see I _will_ have to get this book.  Thanks
very much, Emma.
Regards
Elizabeth.