MEP henx19 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 22:18:02 EDT 2006

Baby's Named a Bad, Bad Thing (
http://www.notwithoutmyhandbag.com/babynames/index.html has this already
come up in this discussion?) mentions spellings like Mykynzy, Mckensie,
Mikinzi, etc.  okay, maybe I made that last one up.

I know a woman who named her son Caiman.  I was like. . . why name your
child after a nasty reptile when you could spell it Cayman like the Porshe?

(though actually she didn't realize that it's a term for alligators/an
alligator like species, depending on your native language.  which is just
poor research, but still better than chalmydia.)

lizzie