[DWJ] Re: Oh, those Russians... (Boney M)

O. Elizabeth Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Sat Sep 23 15:26:28 EDT 2006

On Sep 21, 2006, at 8:38 PM, Paul Andinach wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Sep 2006, Elizabeth Parks wrote:
>
>> my mom called me Henry Elizabeth Doodles.  Haven't quite figured
>> that out yet
>
> It sounds like the result of a nasty teleporter accident involving the
> cast of 'Pygmalion'.

It was a good thing there was nothing in my mouth when I read
this or it would have sprayed all over my monitor.

I've been trying to visualize it ever since.

I had a girlfriend who told me she was in the hospital for
female problems. I said, “Get real! What does that mean?”
She says, “You know, female problems.” I said, “What?
You can’t parallel park? You can’t get credit?”

                                        --- Pam Stone