DWJ names (was Re: [DWJ] Re: Oh, those Russians... (Boney M))

O. Elizabeth Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Fri Sep 22 12:04:23 EDT 2006

On Sep 21, 2006, at 8:26 PM, deborah.dwj at suberic.net wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Sep 2006, Kyra Jucovy wrote:
> |ObDWJ: Umm. . . "Awful" is the DWJ nickname that springs first to
> mind,
> |but actually, isn't "Duck" for Mallard rather neat?
>
> I've always loved Duck as a nickname.  Also all the variants on
> Alhammit.

Unfotunately, in this society, his contemporaries would soon be
using a different first letter:  f.

I'm very fond of Alhammit and its derivatives myself, and _very_
fond of Mitt [the person] or rather, I suppose, what happens to
him.

I have to say that, no matter what your first name, your contem-
poraries in school are going to be able to make fun of you for it.

In war, there are no unwounded soldiers.

                                          - Jose Narosky