[DWJ] Re: In which I satisfy the curious (I hope!)

Minnow minnow at belfry.org.uk
Fri Sep 22 10:04:14 EDT 2006

sanna wrote:

>ObDWJ, I think Halla (from Power of Three) is one of the most beautiful
>names for a character. In Finnish, 'halla' means a certain type of frost.

DWJ was delighted by this -- not being fluent in Finnish she had no idea,
but she thinks it is a piece of serendipity to warm the cockles of the
heart on a cold rainy day that someone with silver-blonde hair should also
be a sort of frost, and says "Thank you!" to you for having made it known
to her.

Minnow