[DWJ] Re: Oh, those Russians... (Boney M)

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 13:18:28 EDT 2006

Oh, my father called . . . calls actually . .. me "Gumper" - Apparantly,
when I was wee and bald, I looked like a hockey player named Gump Worsley.

Bizarre coincidence: Someone I went to highschool with, someone my family
didn't really know, was also called Gumper . . . . her "real" name was
Carol!

widdy