[DWJ] Pinhoe egg!!

Emma Comerford emmaco at tpg.com.au
Thu Sep 21 03:02:55 EDT 2006

In the wake of the February release news for Pinhoe Egg in Australia I had
cancelled my order in order to order it from Amazon.co.uk . I'm glad I
didn't! I had forgotten I had a hold on it at the library as well and this
afternoon blinked in disbelief at the email telling me it was waiting at my
local library. Figuring out that the next ten minutes were the last chance
I get to go to the library before next Tuesday night, I ran around the unit
pulling on trousers (even in an emergency my stripy house pants just can't
go out in public), finding thongs and ran out brushing my hair. Luckily the
library is close to here so I made it in time to get my copy - what a
lovely fat book! It's printed in Britain, not here, and all websites still
seem to say it's in Australia yet, so maybe it was ordered in?

Brisbane city council library users can rejoice, though! Yay!

Emma (trying to figure out when I can excuse myself from the multitude of
social activities of the coming weekend)