Juliette Curtis juliette at harvestroad.com
Wed Sep 20 21:24:12 EDT 2006

Hear hear! I cannot count the number of times people have said
"wherefore art thou Romeo" at me, beaming with delight at their own
originality and wit. I simply comtinue the speech. "Deny thy father and
refuse thy name; Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love, And I'll no
longer be a Capulet." They never do it again.

I am also tired of telling people that I am "Juliette", not "Julie", and
it is the French spelling, not the Italian spelling.
JuliETTE (Fr)