Judith Ridge Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au
Wed Sep 20 19:01:22 EDT 2006

On 20/9/06 10:58 PM, "O. Elizabeth Perry" <ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com>
wrote:

> On Sep 20, 2006, at 3:31 AM, Belben, Philip ((Energy Wholesale)) wrote:
>
>> More DWJ girls' names to choose from:
>>
>> Candida
>
> This is a nice name, but is also a common yeast infection.
> You can't name a girl after a yeast infection.

Hehehe. Kylie, I suspect, is too young to have watched it, but in the late
80s there was a comedy show on the ABC called The Big Gig, and comedian Jean
Kitson had a recurring character called Candida‹a mad, new agey, leotard
clad woman, very funny, but you'd never name a child Candida after seeing
the character.

Judith

--
Judith Ridge