Elizabeth Parks henx19 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 16:33:07 EDT 2006

Gili--

actually, I had a friend who did her thesis on slash fanfiction, and the
what-gender-is-Blaise-Zabini thing was a debate until JKR settled it in one
of the last few books. . ..  So I don't think you could have been expected
to know.  The only Blaises I've actually known have been female, and
historical precedent doesn't really mean that much, especially as masculine
names seem to tend to drift towards the feminine sometimes. . ..

(has anyone else read all the Beyond Jennifer and Jason books cover to
cover?)

I think Hero is a great name. . ..

lizzie, who is relieved to have Elizabeth on her birth certificate if
nowhere else