Katarina Hjärpe head_overheels at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 20 13:07:40 EDT 2006

Can't think of an ObDWJ either - but are there any DWJ names in the top 100?
;-) Names changed in translation would be one, but apart from the well-known
Archer/Winston thing I can't think of any at the moment...

Ugh! The thought of going through those lists looking for *meaning*... At
least I can determine that Maria is the most common name for Swedish women.
Not a good sign, perhaps. (It's my own middle name as well.)

The only obvious fantasy name I noticed, though, is Ronja. That name didn't
exist before Astrid Lindgren created it, and now it's the 75th most common
name given to newborn girls.

Katta