liril at gmx.net liril at gmx.net
Wed Sep 20 12:40:54 EDT 2006

I think this statistic page sounds cool. Wonder if such there information is published for Germany in the web, too.

Can't think of an ObDWJ either - but are there any DWJ names in the top 100? ;-) Names changed in translation would be one, but apart from the well-known Archer/Winston thing I can't think of any at the moment...

-------- Original-Nachricht --------