[DWJ] Re: In which I satisfy the curious (I hope!)

HSchinske at aol.com HSchinske at aol.com
Wed Sep 20 10:48:31 EDT 2006

In a message dated 9/20/2006 7:17:16 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, Otter
writes, re the name Candida:

This is  a nice name, but is also a common yeast infection.
You can't name a girl  after a yeast infection.

Which reminds me of the price sign I saw in a store the other day, by a
display of little girls' undies: the brand was Fun Gal, and the price sign had
turned it into Fungal.

I am not making this up.

Helen Schinske (still groaning about Minnow's connection of the names Mavis
and Candida -- another combo for terrible  twins?)