deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Wed Sep 20 09:46:06 EDT 2006

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006, Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) wrote:
|More DWJ girls' names to choose from:
|There are a lot ending in a, aren't there!

My friend the linguist has a nacsent theory about why fantasyland
girls' names tend to end with "a" out of all proportion to girls'
names in the cultures that fantasyland emulates.  Perhaps it
deserves and entry in the Tough Guide. :)

-deborah
--
I don't suppose that I have ever been so happy.  No; was it happiness?
Something wider and darker, more like knowledge, more like the night: joy.