Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Wed Sep 20 05:31:22 EDT 2006

> > But not Wynne Ding. Just try saying it out loud...
>
> Yes, that sounds like a font!  I am not naming my baby after a font!

Er, yes, that's the wrong sort of font for naming people!  (Sorry,
couldn't resist.)

I think the prettiest girl's name in DWJ is, by quite a long way,
Isodel.  But I wouldn't want to burden the poor girl with a lifetime of
explaining that her name is _not_ Isobel.

I agree with Charlie about Marceny, but I think I'd go with Maelbridwen,
even though I can't remember how to spell it.

More DWJ girls' names to choose from:

Selina
Renata
Angelica
Fenella
Candida
Olga
Siri
Hildrida
Milda

There are a lot ending in a, aren't there!

Philip
our prior permission is prohibited.

represent those of the E.ON Group.

Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432