Judith Ridge Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au
Tue Sep 19 20:22:26 EDT 2006

On 20/9/06 6:59 AM, "Anna Zofia Skarzynska" <ania.s at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

> You want multi-syllables? How about Throgmortenia Ding?
>
> Arianrhod Ding?
>
> But not Wynne Ding. Just try saying it out loud...
>
> Ania

May I just pause here from my own hysteria and thank everybody for starting
my day (and that of my colleagues) off with the best laugh I've had in ages.
I keep shrieking out loud at some of the name suggestions, so I've had to
share them with the rest of the office. Fabulous!

Kylie, whatever you decide for the bub, she'll have an endless supply of DWJ
nicknames!

Judith

--
Judith Ridge