[DWJ] Pinhoe Egg (no spoilers)

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Tue Sep 19 09:04:48 EDT 2006

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006, Juliette Curtis wrote:

|I couldn't wait until the end of the year for PE to reach Oz so I bought it
|from amazon.co.uk. It is Very Good.
|Do I need to give an ObDWJ? If so, I understand how Millie felt when she
|received another lot of Millie books from Christopher in LOCC.

I think that ordering the Pinhoe Egg counts as an ObDWJ!  But
nice analogy.

Now I need an ObDWJ for my forgetting to take allergy meds this
morning, and I think it's that I feel like Chrestomanci in The
Sage of Theare.  Ug.

-deborah
--
Hither then, swiftly, for I'm cold, I'm cold.
		-- _The Folk of the Air_