[DWJ] Re: currency (minor spoilers for CL, WW, TPE)

Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Mon Sep 18 10:55:16 EDT 2006

I burbled in my sleep:

> I think Janet hasn't got the hang of pounds, shillings and pence yet,
> and the hat was actually 130 shillings.  That's six time's the vet's
> fee, which is a lot, but presumably Millie wanted to buy a good
> quality hard hat, maybe even one with an anti-concussion spell built
> in.

Twelve times, not six.  And if I'd been awake, I wouldn't have inserted
that spurious apostrophe in "times", either.

Oh well.

Philip
our prior permission is prohibited.

represent those of the E.ON Group.

Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432