[DWJ] Re: currency (minor spoilers for CL, WW, TPE)

hallieod at indigo.ie hallieod at indigo.ie
Mon Sep 18 08:42:00 EDT 2006

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Belben, Philip \(Energy Wholesale\) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 09:26:16 +0100
To: dwj at suberic.net
Subject: RE: [DWJ] Re: currency (minor spoilers for CL, WW, TPE)

PS I don't believe Janet.  There's no remote possibility that a riding hat
could have cost £130 in a world where the vet charges only half a guinea
for a check-up.

PPS can someone who has the books handy please look up the two dates.  In
WW, it's at the top of almost everyone's journal entries.  In MoC it's on
the form FR3, call-up of final reserve, I think.

Right on both counts - impressive!

I also noticed the discrepancy between the cost of the riding hat and the
vet's charges - though not having finished reading yet, wasn't sure if
something or other would explain it later.  Guess not then.

Hallie