Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Ding at us.kline.com
Sun Sep 17 04:35:24 EDT 2006

Thanks to everyone for the congratulations and good wishes about my
pregnancy!  I am now back in Australia and have an excellent network of
support people around.  My sister lives just up the road and is having
her third baby in a couple of weeks.  I will be having the baby in a
private hospital.  I did contemplate a home birth, but as live by myself
I would like to be pampered by nurses and midwives and eat hospital food
for a while.

I've not yet decided for sure on names, but the ones I'm contemplating
probably won't be based on anything from DWJ.  I was always fond of the
name Tanaqui and think it should be widely used, but Tanaqui Ding just
doesn't sound right.  I have a scan tomorrow during which I will
probably find out the baby's sex, so that will give me more food for
thought on names.

I will divulge a bit more information for those curious people out there
:)

Juliette wins the guessing game on which character!  I did for a while
wonder if the character of Kees Punt was based on my baby's father.
Though only loosely based, as my guy is lovely and not at all like the
character in personality!  There were just a couple of details that
matched that made me wonder.

The baby was indeed conceived on my trip to Europe.  In fact, when I
went to the listmeet I went to Boots on the way and had the pregnancy
test in my handbag at the time!

Kylie