[DWJ] The Pinhoe Egg

Thu Sep 14 19:58:20 EDT 2006

Okay, I forgive you so long as it wasn't neener neener neener, because then
I would have had to cry.  Again.  I feel better knowing I wouldn't have had
to wait till mid-November, though it's still going to be mid-October as it
is.  Six new books...like I don't have enough to read as it is.

Melissa Proffitt