[DWJ] Re: Character transformations

sanlehto at cc.jyu.fi sanlehto at cc.jyu.fi
Thu Sep 14 09:47:31 EDT 2006

> Yes, they are on the list. I meant "The Heroic Ideal: A PersonalOdyssey"
> and "Heroes", both by DWJ.

Ok, I already have those, but thanks for the offer of sending them, anyway!

> Ok, where have you searched already?

I've done searches in different electric databases (such as Web of
Science, Academic Search Elite, ERIC), even via Google Scholar but,
strangely enough, not in MLA bibliography. So thank you very much for the
references! Most of them had also come up elsewhere, but there were a
couple of new references. It seems that nothing specifically on character
transformations, though.

- sanna