[DWJ] The Pinhoe Egg

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Thu Sep 14 07:27:53 EDT 2006

Otter wrote:

>I just mention, casually, that there is now a copy of
_The Pinhoe Egg_ only 350 miles from Salt Lake City.
>Just mentioning it ....

And there's one in Tel-Aviv now, as well. Hip hip hip hip hooraaaay!!

Little itty bitty spoiler that doesn't really spoil much about one of the
chapter head illustrations follows:

Chapter 18.

Readers of Oz: how remarkably gump-like, don't you think? And I know DWJ
knows the gump, because she put that chapter from "The Marvelous Land of Oz"
into a collection of fantasy stories she once edited. Only slightly
off-topic to my Howl vs. Oz lecture. Hooray!