[DWJ] Missing Pages: Pinhoe Egg

Judith Ridge Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au
Wed Sep 13 19:55:24 EDT 2006

On 14/9/06 3:57 AM, "Elizabeth Bentley" <elizabeth at wardrobe-on-the-web.com>
wrote:

> Just finished scanning them but have to check them before sending. Have to
> rush off to a meeting now, but will send as soon as I get back.

Thanks to Elizabeth for sending me the pages, thanks to Philip for offering,
and thanks for everyone's empathy at them being missing in the first place!
I am so very happy to have them--as I just commented to my
friend-and-colleague-on-the-other-side-of-the-divider (who has just won two
important literary awards in the past fortnight, yippee), there's never an
insignificant detail in a DWJ novel. I'm very glad to have the details
contained in the missing pages.

Judith

--
Judith Ridge