[DWJ] Missing Pages: Pinhoe Egg

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Wed Sep 13 10:32:31 EDT 2006

On Sep 12, 2006, at 10:46 PM, Judith Ridge wrote:

> Well, not strictly speaking missing—but the words are! Yes, six blank
> pages,
> some glitch in the printing process. I haven’t heard anyone else
> mention
> they’ve had the same problem, so I’m hoping someone on the list might
> be
> kind enough, if they’re not too busy, to send me the missing text.

How infuriating!

I am about to go back to bed because I started reading it at 11 pm
last night and didn't get to sleep until after 3 am, mostly because I
made the mistake of drinking Diet Pepsi in the evening, but also
because I read it cover to cover.

I am now going to quote from it.  This is not a quote that
reveals anything at all, but in case folks want a spoiler warning,
here it is.

Non-Spoiler, But You Might Not Want to Read If You're a Purist:

"I have worldwide blisters."