[DWJ] Four British Fantasists and exchange rates

Charles Butler charlescbutler at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 13 06:01:01 EDT 2006

Judith Ridge <Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au> wrote:

On 13/9/06 3:48 AM, "Charles Butler" wrote:

> $95? Stung by Hallie's rebuke, I'll point out that you could by buy not one
> but TWO copies of my book for that price,

>Not with the AU$ to Pound exchange rate, you can't! (Alas!)

  It's actually published in the US, though (at $45) - so that's the exchange rate you need to look at. For once, the strong pound is no impediment

>But I'm glad to hear it's out (I see it's been out since May!)--belated
congratulations to Charlie.

  Why, thank you! And thanks for casting an expert eye over the the postcolonial bits (you do of course get an acknowledgement!).

  Charlie

Website: www.charlesbutler.co.uk