[DWJ] Missing Pages: Pinhoe Egg

Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Wed Sep 13 05:05:05 EDT 2006

Oh, hard luck!

I had my copy at work on Monday, but it is alas back home again now.

If no-one else can get the missing text to you quicker, I'll bring it to the office tomorrow and scan it.

> I¹ve got the UK hardcover edition, and the pages I¹m missing are:
>
> 163
> 166
> 168
> 297
> 299
> 303
>
> It¹s actually kind of DWJish to have blank pages: like someone has put
> a ³Don¹t read these pages² spell on the book. I¹m left pondering what
> deep secrets may be lurking in these pages and whether or not I¹m
> missing any vital information...

Hmm.  If _They_ had done it that way in "Buildings of Note", the librarian would have got suspicious instead of blaming Jamie, and questions would have been asked.

Philip.
our prior permission is prohibited.

represent those of the E.ON Group.

Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432