[DWJ] Missing Pages: Pinhoe Egg

Judith Ridge Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au
Wed Sep 13 00:46:44 EDT 2006

Well, not strictly speaking missing‹but the words are! Yes, six blank pages,
some glitch in the printing process. I haven¹t heard anyone else mention
they¹ve had the same problem, so I¹m hoping someone on the list might be
kind enough, if they¹re not too busy, to send me the missing text.

I¹ve got the UK hardcover edition, and the pages I¹m missing are:

163
166
168
297
299
303

It¹s actually kind of DWJish to have blank pages: like someone has put a
³Don¹t read these pages² spell on the book. I¹m left pondering what deep
secrets may be lurking in these pages and whether or not I¹m missing any
vital information...

Judith

PS Apart from the missing text, I am so enormously happy to be back in the
world of Charmed Life, and so very happy to see how Cat is getting along.

--
Judith Ridge
Assistant Editor (Acting)

zine/index.htm