[DWJ] Re:Farah Mendlesohn's book - blatant commercial plug

Charles Butler charlescbutler at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 12 13:48:33 EDT 2006

$95? Stung by Hallie's rebuke, I'll point out that you could by buy not one but TWO copies of my book for that price, and still have change for a Peanut Butter Cup (surely the closest thing this world has to offer to a Butter Pie). Mine's got quite a lot more pages too - but I'll leave it to others to work out the insights-per-dollar ratio.

  I know Farah hopes for a paperback edition at some point, by the way - which I certainly hope she'll get.

  Charlie

Website: www.charlesbutler.co.uk