[DWJ] Character transformations

Charles Butler charlescbutler at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 12 04:20:48 EDT 2006

Sanna - If you haven't come across it, it's worth checking out the critical bibliography elsewhere on this site: http://www.suberic.net/dwj/writingabout.html. I think you'll find a lot of relevant material there.

  If you're writing specifically about character transformations you should certainly look at Margaret Rumbold, "Taking the Subject Further." Papers 7, no. 2 (1997): 16-28 - which I mention because its relevance isn't immediately apparent from the title.

  Charlie

Website: www.charlesbutler.co.uk