[DWJ] Character transformations

sanlehto at cc.jyu.fi sanlehto at cc.jyu.fi
Tue Sep 12 03:13:57 EDT 2006

Hi!

I've been lurking here for a few months now and finally decided to pose
you a question, since you seem to be such a clever lot!

The question is this: are there any articles, essays or whatever on
character transformations in DWJ's novels that you would know of?

The reason I'm asking this is that I'm doing my PhD on character
transformations, gender and age in children's fantasy by DWJ and Susan
Price (at the University of Jyväskylä, Finland) and obviously would like
to know if someone has already written something on this subject.

Any information on this would be greatly appreciated!

- Sanna L.