[DWJ] Another new DWJ?

Charles Butler charlescbutler at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 12 03:01:27 EDT 2006

Judith:

  >And it's
supposed to come from Penguin--not DWJ's usual publisher?

  I think 'The Game' is being published by Sharyn November at Penguin Putnam - though whether it's under her Firebirds imprint I'm not sure. It's a novella - that much I do seem to remember hearing, anyway!

  Oh, and completists may want to own Enna Hittims even if they already have the anthology version, as this edition will be slightly different. Barrington Stoke specialize in books for reluctant readers and have very strict rules about vocabulary, sentence structure, etc., so DWJ will certainly have been asked to make some changes. A scholarly parallel text edition will no doubt ensure in due course.

  Charlie

Website: www.charlesbutler.co.uk