[DWJ] Another new DWJ?

Andrea Jones bendy_legs2 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 12 01:32:59 EDT 2006

I know Enna Hittems! Ive red it! Its a short story in the big book
Unexpected Magic that has heaps of DWJ's short stories. I dont know about
"the Game" though, ive been in lots of bookstors in Austalia/victoria but
never seen anything new for a little while...
But anyway, Emma Hittems is quite good, kids sort story about a girl called
anne who gets the mumps.
Hope it helps, Andi