[DWJ] Ferrets song redux

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 09:56:18 EDT 2006

Hello again, everyone.

Here's where things are.

I'm going to send the pdf to Philip for a final look over. I'll also add in
the second verse.

Then I'll send the pdf out to those who've requested it.

As I said, I also have an mp3 audio file. Bear in mind that it is 1.2 MB.
It's big. I can either e-mail it to those of you who think your server can
handle it. Or I can put it up, temporarily, in my employer-provided personal
web space - but it won't be able to stay there forever.

So, please let me know if you'd like the mp3 as well or if you'd like me to
just have it there for download.

thanks!

widdy