[DWJ] fairy tales

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 18:08:26 EDT 2006

I will second Meredith's recommendation of "Fables". There are currently 6
trade paperback collections available. They're collections of an ongoing
comic book series by writer Bill Willingham (and a variety of artists), and
there's no end in sight.

A fabulous set of stories with great art.

I can't recommend it highly enough.

widdy