[DWJ] Why I won't be at Eastercon next year

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 10 02:40:58 EDT 2006

--- "Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC)" <Kylie.Ding at us.kline.com>
wrote:

> I won't be at Eastercon next year as I am expecting
> a baby in February!
> It will be my first, and I'm very happy and excited
> about it.

May I add my congratulations to the others. Of course
as a school teacher I do have a vested interest in
there being more children (I am reminded of the story
of the teacher in a small village in Czechoslovakia
who worried about falling enrollments went out at
night an threw rocks on the village roofs)

> So soon I will have a small child to bring up in
> they ways of good
> children's literature :)

>From personal experience of bringing two DWJ fans up I
can say this can be amazingly rewarding.

Jon