[DWJ] Pinhoe Egg

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 11:34:00 EDT 2006

On 9/8/06, Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) <Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com>
wrote:

> Not really a spoiler: I saw the illustration at the head of chapter 1
> and started humming the nine ferrets song straight away!
>
> Philip.

I've been looking for a reason to pipe up with this.

I still have, sitting on my computer, a pdf and an mp3 of "The Nine Ferrets
Song". If Philip and Helen are OK with me passing it out to the list, I'm
happy to send it people's way.

widdy

--
"You know, in many ways I don't think this adventure has been properly
organized."
iwriddell at gmail.com / riddell at perfectharmonychorus.org