[DWJ] Why I won't be at Eastercon next year

Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Fri Sep 8 07:39:20 EDT 2006

Kylie announced:

> I won't be at Eastercon next year as I am expecting a baby in
> February! It will be my first, and I'm very happy and excited about
> it.

Congratulations!

> I met the father at Eastercon this year, and that is indirectly Minnow
> and Roger's fault.  I didn't know many people, so I went to see if I
> could sit at their table for dinner one night.  They all cleared off
> for a Convoy bid committee meeting, and I ended up at the table alone.
> Then a rather charming young man came up and asked if he could join
> me.  We started chatting and one thing led to another...

Wow!

Since everyone else is being so nosy, I will ask the question that I
would not otherwise have dared.  If I am stepping beyond the line,
please feel free not to answer.

According to my calculations, your offspring was conceived at about the
time we all met up in London, or a little earlier.  So did you use the
trip to England as another chance to visit your charming young man?

Philip.
our prior permission is prohibited.

represent those of the E.ON Group.

Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432