[DWJ] Pinhoe Egg

Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Fri Sep 8 04:55:28 EDT 2006

> Just received ( and read) my copy today. Now I'd better wait until the
> weekend for my second more careful reading.

I was late for work this morning because I am still 3/4 of the way
through, and couldn't stop reading!  I managed to get into the bookshop
where I had it on order yesterday on the way home from a very boring
meeting.  Early enough to go shopping, not early enough to go all the
way back to the office...

Not really a spoiler: I saw the illustration at the head of chapter 1
and started humming the nine ferrets song straight away!

Philip.
our prior permission is prohibited.

represent those of the E.ON Group.

Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432