[DWJ] Re: List Baby

Elizabeth Parks henx19 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 22:42:10 EDT 2006

Could be Nick, only several years older. . . honestly, the people I seem to
meet often seem to be mostly asleep, so I was leaning towards Nick.

It'd be funny if it were Rupert, though, as a later conversational topic: I
thought you were quite a prat when we met!

oh dear

please don't mind us being wildly curious about your life!  I assure you, it
is with greatest fondness.

lizzie