[DWJ] Why I won't be at Eastercon next year

Anna Zofia Skarzynska ania.s at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Sep 7 16:54:03 EDT 2006

Congratulations!

And may I join in the chorus of pleas to tell us more! Is the very lucky man
on the list? Are you off back to Australia to spawn? Which character is it?
Pleeeeease do tell all!

For the record, I recommend a home birth unless there is a medical concern
over and above the fact that it's a first baby.

And it also seems a good place to add that my baby left home yesterday; I
returned from moving him to Hereford to a very empty house (and with a very
empty wallet!). It hasn't hit me yet that he's gone, but no doubt it will
soon.

Ania