[DWJ] Why I won't be at Eastercon next year

estairm at yahoo.com estairm at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 07:49:16 EDT 2006

Kylie,

How wonderful!  What a great reason to miss the
Eastercon!

And, since this list is such a great resource in so
many areas, I offer myself as a resource in THIS area.

Qualifications:
1.  I had my first baby in February, and she is a
keeper.

2.  I went on to have seven more wonderful babies
(some at home, some in the hospital), though,
admittedly, not in February.

3.  In keeping with our list's reputation for
appreciating the perhaps lesser-known, but wonderful
things in life, I know a lot about 'alternative' ways
in pregnancy, childbirth, etc. etc.

4.  I'm far away and very non-pushy and
non-threatening, so when you get people who want to
advise you (and you WILL!), you can always say that
position is already filled.  (Even if you never ask me
a single, solitary, thing.)

With excitement and best wishes (and feel free to
ignore any nonsense!),

Esther
in Israel

--- "Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC)" <Kylie.Ding at us.kline.com>