[DWJ] Pinhoe Egg

Tue Sep 5 11:33:06 EDT 2006

On Sat, 2 Sep 2006 11:03:37 -0600, Otter Perry wrote:

>Some of us have mortgaged the farm and have been informed that
>our copy is on its ever-so-slow way across the pond.
>
>[So is our copy of the _The Ankh-Morpork Post Office Handbook:
>  Discworld Diary 2007_.]

I've already ordered FOUR new hardcovers for the first of October, one of
which is in fact coming from England, so I'm not even going to have it until
the November order arrives.  (With _To Ride a Rathorn_, and thank you so
much, Meisha Merlin, for your nonexistent promotional department and
shipping delays.)

Melissa Proffitt