[DWJ] Pinhoe Egg

Judith Ridge Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au
Sun Sep 3 19:36:17 EDT 2006

On 3/9/06 7:48 AM, "Alina" <contemplatinum at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Some of us have mortgaged the farm and have been informed that
>> our copy is on its ever-so-slow way across the pond.
>
> I'm sure your first-born child would be enough. (Anyone know when TPE
> is coming out in NZ?

'
Don't know about NZ, but I've just got off the phone with My Woman at
HarperCollins, and it's not out in Australia until February. And they don't
have any reader's copies. It's not just that I'm desperate to read it--we
are in the process of choosing the book we will feature in The School
Magazine next year and I'm desperate to include it! (Also the new Tiffany
Aching--similar problem.)

Judith

--
Judith Ridge